ataköy escort profilleri escort ataşehir bayan ilanları ataşehir escort resimleri ve bilgileri istanbul escort bayan profil sayfası escort beylikdüzü ilanları antalya escort ilanları beylikdüzü escort profilleri escort antalya profil bilgileri escort kadıköy bayanların resimleri kadıköy escort bayan ilanları escort bayan elit profil ilanları şişli escort modellerin profilleri
Contact Your Lawmakers
On July 27, 1953 the U.S. signed an Armistice agreement to temporarily halt the fighting that claimed 4 million lives and divided 10 million families. All foreign troops were to leave Korea and a permanent peace treaty negotiated. Yet,despite the wishes of the Korean people in both the South and North for peace and reconciliation, no peace treaty has been signed and war could erupt at any moment. The U.S., which authored the division of Korea, still has 28,500 troops in South Korea, and holds the key to peace.

President Obama has declared that “When we fail to pursue peace, it stays beyond our grasp forever.” We have to hold him to a new vision for peace and hope in Korea.

Here’s what you can do:
  • At least once a month call the White House at 202-456-1111 or email the White House asking him to end the Korean War, set up diplomatic relations and secure a peace treaty. Also, contact Secretary of State Clinton at 202-647-4000.
  • Contact Senator John Kerry, Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee at 202-224-2742 and tell him to support a peace treaty.
  • To contact your members of Congress, find their contact information here: 
           For House representatives        For Senators